As a Man, Know How to "sell", Otherwise You'll Blame Rich Dudes.

 

Men, It's the high time you know how to "market" and stop turning ladies off.



I sat next to a Gen Z guy in a matatu one day. He was on a call. As soon as i made myself comfortable, he cut the call short and said hi to me, followed by a "you look familiar". I just grinned coz i wasnt ready for any conversation with a random Gen Z in a matatu. Especially not him. Even after ignoring him, he wouldn't stop. "Wewe ni wa Thika?" (Are you from Thika?), he asked me. I had no option but to respond to him so that at least he would leave me, my hunger, dizziness and fatigue alone. I told him that I've never even been to that place he was claiming to have seen me. Although me and him knew that he had just seen me for the first time and that he was trying to have a conversation. Or rather force it. I wasn't in the mood of answering questions that to me were baseless. So our boy won't stop. He asked for my name followed by "unakaa mrembo" (You look beautiful). I told him what he wanted to hear. That was not enough for our Gen Z. He asked me to give him my number. Ooh jeez. Even my hair and toe nails found it funny. I was already tired of him bothering me. I said no. He insisted but ofcourse my "no" was still a no. Not like i'm mean or something. I asked him what he needed my number for and he was like "Wee nipee tu", what do you mean bro? Haiombwi hivo. I went ahead and told him that for me to give a man my number, especially if i don't know them or we don't have any serious business to talk about..you really have to convince me why i should give it to you. My Gen Z car mate was again like "Sitakosa kitu cha kukwambia wee nipee tu" (I won't lack something to tell you, just give me). This even made my small intestines laugh at him. What!? Is it like the government donations? The more he kept repeating the same explanation, the more he bored me. I at some point pitied him, if that's how he sells his "manifestos". And his phone ran out of battery, while unlocking it whenever it went on lock, begging for a number he wouldn't justify why he needed it. He went home a loser.

Another guy, a neighbour (Gen Z) said hi to me for the first time just the other day. This atleast requested for my number in a more appealing way. He said that we can atleast get to know each other and maybe be friends since we are neighbours. He was lucky i was in good moods. I didn't know he's a simp. I don't like simps. Bana utaniua na "hey hey hey" while deleting some unreplied "heys" amid fighting a losing battle?. Why would you,as a respectabe man, text someone and then delete again before they can get back to you and reply? Can't someone just be busy in peace? Wee kwenda. Go get busy somewhere else. Why are you idle in my DM?

This whole thing has reminded me of another Gen Z guy who had texted me in kikamba just to get my attention. Who told you i'm a kamba in the first place? Don't just be annoying. It won't hurt to be professional. 

What i mean is, as a man..the way you approach a lady matters alot. Your level of confidence, communication skills, convincing and attitude will determine whether they will accept you. There are ladies who might like you just because of your competence in the four things i have mentioned. Otherwise you'll be single for a very long time without while wondering why girls are not liking you back. And believe me, you will keep on blaming men with "golden" bank accounts and mpesa balances saying that they are taking all women. It is the high time you know how to "market" and stop turning ladies off.

Comments

  1. 😂 Ladies have generalized that habit of denying broke men... It's time ladies to change

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why A Clingy Lady Should Never Date a Journalist

Men, Aah Zii Means Aah Zii!

Before "Seen" Ruined the Beautiful Inconvenience of Waiting